Tuesday, March 29, 2016

2016 Delivery Season Has Begun

The 2016 season has been kicked off. I am celebrating Easter with the Lowthers' Family today for spring break. Bruce, his wife Leslie and son Braeden have taken delivery of a brand new 2015 Meridian 441. I jumped on board with Bruce and his family yesterday and made the short run from St Petersburg, FL down to Longboat Key near Sarasota. The boat is beautiful inside and out and Bruce has made quite a few custom upgrades to the boat including the painted Awlcraft hull and lighted Yachtgraphic name on the stern. Bruce and his family will be cruising the boat back to Jacksonville, FL where they call home. We should be heading on to South Seas Resort in a day or two. Here are just a few pictures:








You never know what you are going to see on the ICW. I have no idea what this is.


I don't think I have ever seen a tug on a mooring ball on the ICW either.


Salty Dawg is a beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment