Saturday, April 22, 2017

48 Silverton Convertible: Wilmington, NC to Ft Myers, FL

Today (4/11/17) begins another delivery aboard the 48-foot Silverton Convertible, About Time. She was just sold and the new owner and I will be moving her from Wilmington, NC to Ft Myers, FL. I got down on the boat today and completed my usual USCG safety inspection. We will soon run to the store to provision for the trip. The weather is looking great for the next few days so we should have a good go of it and make some miles. I have lost track of how many times I have moved this boat, but I think this might be 5 or 6. The previous owner of this boat is in the final stages of negotiation on a 2016 52-foot Princess that I may be moving up from Miami in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted on that, but right now I am excited to be back aboard About Time and looking forward to the trip with the new owner, Frank. He has definitely found himself a good vessel.



No comments:

Post a Comment