Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Keep on Keeping On

Just another day on the water.  Almost no boat traffic today.  It was pretty overcast as well so I didn't take any pictures today.  The boat with the fixed oil line continues to run very well (knock on wood).  I ran 160 miles today from Beaufort up to the south end of Myrtle Beach, SC (Bucksport Marina).  Bucksport is a nice little marina with a good little restaurant.  Nothing to brag about.

The weather for the next 2 days does not look very good as tropical storm Andrea is heads this way.  We are supposed to get a good amount of rain and wind.  I plan to run up to Wrightsville Beach tomorrow to pick up my buddy Larry who will fill in as my mate for the rest of the trip to NY.  Running solo for the last 3 days tends to take a toll when you are putting in long days.  I will be glad to have the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment