Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mobile to Chicago aboard a Tiara 43C

My next trip has begun. I flew down to Mobile, AL today to bring a 1998 Tiara 43 Convertible from Fairhope, AL to Chicago, IL. She is powered with twin 6V-92TIA 625hp Detroit's. The owner will be along for this trip although he does not arrive until tomorrow. For its age, this is a very well cared for boat. Her gelcoat is near perfect and the engine room is exceptionally clean as well. That is saying something for a fishing machine that has 2300 hours on her. I did my usual inspections today and got things all ready for the owners arrival and a afternoon departure tomorrow. Just a few pictures.


A good looking 1998 Tiara


The Helm Station on the flybridge


This is what the A/C strainer looked like when I was doing my engine room inspection.


This is what the strainer looked like after I spent 20 minutes cleaning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment